Goods are not supplied on a sale or return basis and the Company is under no obligation to accept goods for return unless goods prove to be faulty. If goods are accepted for return this is subject to the customer accepting the following procedure and conditions:
- The Customer must notify the Company within 24hrs of receipt of goods, their intention to request a product return
- Goods must be returned in their original condition or packaging
- Goods will be collected by a courier authorised by the Company
- No replacements are available whilst goods are exchanged, replaced or repaired
- The Company is bound by the manufacturers terms and reserves the right to raise a reasonable restocking charge
In the event that the customer is not satisfied with the goods, but the goods are not defective, the Company reserves the right to refuse the return of the goods at their absolute discretion.
The following category of goods will not be accepted for return:
- Goods which are single use or body worn
- Non-Catalogue product lines
- Products ordered to the customer’s specification (these may be catalogue lines)
- Goods damaged due to misuse or unauthorised repair
- Opened/partly used goods or where the seals/labels have been removed
- Goods damaged by fire, water or smoke
Customers are reminded that it is illegal to send contaminated goods through the post. The company reserves the right not to handle items that do not meet specific requirements.